Dangler Pouch GEN2 is designed to be used in conjunction with plate carriers and chest rigs that have velcro. There are 3 zippered compartments in total. The main compartment has dividers, velcro, and elastic bands for organizational purposes. The outside pocket is for storing small items. The back pocket is seperated from the main compartment via HDPE sheet is for storing flat items (maps, keys, etc). There are laser cut molle fields on the front portion and bottom portion for attaching additional accessories. The dangler is made from IRR treated 500D cordura and 500D laminate cordura.
- Attaches to velcro field on plate carriers or chest rigs
- Double zipper main compartment with velcro and dividers
- Front and back compartments for miscellaneous items
- Laser-cut MOLLE fields on the front and bottom
- Made from IRR treated 500D cordura and 500D cordura laminate